Sustainable Clothing, Textile and Apparel Recycling

ZERO WASTE is our #1 Goal

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency estimates that 13.1 million tons of textiles were generated in 2010, or 5.3 percent of our country’s total municipal solid waste generation.

Our Services are in Demand - ”[Textiles are] not convenient for a consumer to recycle, or they think things can’t be recycled,” he said. “The fact is, there is a reuse for almost everything. … Any textile in your house can be recycled in some way.” Joe Defeo, Spokesman for SMART

Source: Lancaster Online

Recycle Local is the #1 Clothing, Textile & Apparel Recycling Agency assisting Federal, State and Local Government agencies as well as Waste Management Agencies, Schools, Churches, Teams and Civic Organizations to help reduce the Millions of Tons of Clothing, Textiles and Apparel from going into our Nations landfills. Currently, only 15% of used clothing, textile waste is being Reused or Recycled. The other 85% goes straight to our landfills with a negative environmental impact.

We assist Local Governments, Waste Management Agencies, Schools, Churches, Teams and Civic Organizations to develop custom sustainable Textile & Apparel Recycling Programs and educate the public to increase Clothing, Textile and Apparel recycling. Our #1 Goal is to help government agencies and organizations achieve ZERO WASTE in this category.


Recycling Programs


Fund Drives

Join 6 other subscribers


Proud Member of PROP

Prop logo